The following dates and deadlines are for reference. To visit, register for the HSPT, complete and application, and apply for financial aid, please see the "Grade 9 Admission Process" section below.
- Applications for 9th grade admission for the 2020-2021 will be available beginning in late August 2019. Prospective families are encourage to inquire at any time. If you have an inquiry on file, you will be notified via email when the 9th grade application becomes available.
- Viking for a Day visits will begin on October 1, 2019. We encourage all prospective 9th grade students to join us as a Viking for a day. Learn more about Viking for a Day visits below.
- The Diocese of Wilmington HSPT, required for all 9th grade applicants to Diocese of Wilmington High Schools, will take place on December 7, 2019 at 8:30am and December 8, 2019 at 12:00pm. Learn more about and sign up for the HSPT below.
- The application deadline for the Class of 2024 is December 20, 2019. Follow the steps below to complete an application.
- Decisions will be posted online on Saturday, January 11, 2019.